|White knight's going yakkety-yak
||[Aug. 19th, 2005|02:46 pm]
The American Caliban
- In 1966, this board game showed girls what kind of careers to get.
- WFMU presents This Week in Sex: Meat!
- DoomWatch: Indonesian polio epidemic threatens Asia.
- Homeland Security orders Jules Verne Future Weapon.
- UbiquityWatch: Ads now on water coolers, prescription bags.
- Cory Doctorow is shocked to find out that counterfeit CDs are not distributed by organized crime. Cory, get a clue. The real CDs are distributed by organized crime.
- It's not smart to be a violent, thieving asshole clown, even at Burning Man.
1. OMIGOD, I played that as a kid. Me, from the hippie, lefty, no-Cinderella-because-it's-unfeminist household! And, OMIGOD, I loved it.
6. Is Cory Doctorow related to E.L.? I've always wondered.
2005-08-20 05:58 am (UTC)
DO KU TO RO
"Is Cory Doctorow related to E.L.? I've always wondered."
Well DUH. Cory been livin in a cave, has he?