|I am a linkJ, I am what I paste
||[Aug. 5th, 2005|04:08 pm]
The American Caliban
- Why would anyone want to make their own ad for the product they love? Because we live in AMERICA! FUCK YEAH! (AdJab)
- wearekim calls my attention to a distressing soap dispenser.
- ZAAAAAAP. (Flickr)
- They're still at it with the crazy crypto export controls; it's been a bipartisan nightmare for over 10 years now. (Schneier)
- The always worthwhile Dinosaur Comics today addresses manliness.
- Okay, it's funny enough that the Vatican has a Chief Astronomer, but that he's the one defending evolution makes it even better. "Who got Galileo's office?" Edit: Even Rick Santorum doesn't want "Intelligent Design" in the schools; wow.
- We have a war in the Middle East and ironic mullets everywhere, so why not a new retro Camaro? Well, because it's fucking stupid, that's why.