|I cannot stop the links.
||[Aug. 4th, 2005|02:26 pm]
The American Caliban
- Single white female college student seeks travel companion and lover for Costa Rica trip. Hey, this shouldn't be a problem? Just as long as he meets stringent personal and political guidelines: "He should be intelligent, ethical, healthy and fit, monogamous, kind, generous, very affectionate and sexual. No married men, smokers, STDs, or religion, and must be pro-choice and pro-gay rights. For long-term compatibility he should be a libertarian and share a lot of my interests and hobbies." Unfortunately Robert Heinlein is dead, and he probably wouldn't have shared her admiration for Blink 182.
- Let's go play in the carwash! Before and after pictures demonstrate the problem.
- The science folks are finally finding out that the mad old sea captains were right about the giant waves that kill ships.
- Here's a freakin' hilarious Toyota ad (mpeg video).
- Get your vexations on with Satie & Co.!