- High school misfits with adjustment problems
- Twenty-something misfits with nasty drug problems
- Thirty-something misfits with nasty drug problems and criminal records
- Forty plus misfits with nasty drug problems, criminal records, and an unhealthy interest in high school misfits
- People of all ages and backgrounds who are just barely outpatients
- Unsuccessful serial killers
- About five people I know and like.
I was very happy for the_silent_one for having the best two days in forever. She deserves that.
There's a couple that comes to Diedrich a lot and just sits there and smokes and talks. At least I think they're a couple; they've never been physically affectionate in any way. They never interact with anyone else if they don't have to, but they're polite. She's a pretty East Asian woman with a knockout body and a tramp stamp; he's a very well-groomed quiet white guy with a unibrow. Tonight I found out that they come to Ruba too; there, they play the same video game for two straight hours, also without interacting with anyone else or being physically close. They really intrigue me and I want to know their story. I keep spying on them to figure out their lives: Hmm, they're studying for the LSAT. Hmm, he's complaining about his job but I can't hear details. Hmm, hmm.
And now, I hereby invoke rule #6. I'm having inappropriate feelings but I will not say about what. Boo-yaa!