|high-impact tiramisu with supercharger for low-end torque
||[Jan. 29th, 2003|11:21 am]
The American Caliban
|||||Comsat Angels - Independence Day||]|
- A neurologist I met at the coffee house told me there are new bleach-resistant bacteria. Phear.
- Italo Svevo's Confessions of Zeno is a kick ass novel that you all must read.
- I have moved on from noodles and the history of Scotland to chili and the history of Ireland as my evening occupations.
- This morning my cat put both her paws on my face and said "Woo waa." I am a stud!
- We have a new show on the network I work at. The hosts are a former Fredericks of Hollywood lingerie model and a surfer from my home town. The ignatz effect is increasing.
- I am failing in at least one important task at work but no-one has noticed.
- A discourse on the failure of marketing and the death of quality should be posted later today.
- Panama hats actually come from Ecuador
- You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!