Whoopee! Another Meeting! Video
Preempt the rolling eyes and yawns of a jaded group of learners with this surprise attack opener. Heavy eyelids will pop open when you call your training session to order with this hilarious video snippet by internationally acclaimed humorist and HR consultant Loretta Laroche. Using zany humor and funny props, she lampoons the reputation of the dreaded meeting -- but what she’s really doing is helping you bond with your group and win you some good-guy points.
Welcome bag for learners
It’s a Welcome Wagon for learners! Welcome participants with a full bag of fun and practical items to inspire participation, open-mindedness, feedback and learning
- Meter Pin: Tell us how you’re doing.
- FlexiBlox: Remain flexible and open-minded.
- Key Chain: Don’t be embarrassed to ask questions.
- Ball and Cup: Challenge yourself
- TO DO pad: Learning applied is learning remembered.
- Gold Coin: Your contributions are priceless.
- Pep’o’mint Lifesaver: Refresh your mind.
- Squeeze Star: Your goals are within your reach.
- Pencil w/ Eraser: Make mistakes! You’ll learn more.
- Learner’s Bill of Rights: Enjoy a safe learning environment. (See full text.(PDF))
Give your people a smile mirror to keep by their phone as a reminder to communicate positive energy through their voice. Mirror is backed with a gentle adhesive so that it can be mounted and removed from computer or wall. 2 1/2 “ x 6”.
It just goes on and on and on like this...