2. Are you male or female?
I'm an old man inside a young man.
3. Describe yourself:
A man is like a rusty wheel on a rusty cart; he sings his song as he rattles along and then he falls apart.
4. How do other people feel about you?
Why don’t you grow up, why don’t you settle down
Why don’t you get a job, why don’t you leave town
5. How do you feel about yourself?
Who's gonna cure the heart of a man in need?
6. Describe the person you love, like, lust after.
Salty girl with the yellow hair, waiting in that rocking chair.
7. What would you rather be doing?
If I were a butterfly, live for a day, I could be free, just blowing away.
8. Describe where you live
Paper ships and painted faces, the world's no place when you're on your own.
9. Describe how you feel about love:
Love is bad for business.
10. Share a few words of wisdom
Life seems so rosy in the cradle, but I'll be a friend, i'll show you what's in store. There's nothing at the end of the rainbow; there's nothing to grow up for any more.