Per http://selectsmart.com/PHILOSOPHY I match up best with those below. That's cool. Kinda what I expected. I can be more conservative than I look. Grin. 1. Ockham (100%) Click here for info 2. Spinoza (97%) Click here for info 3. Aquinas (95%) Click here for info 4. Epicureans (94%) Click here for info 5. Augustine (93%) Click here for info 6. Mill (86%) Click here for info 7. Kant (84%) Click here for info 8. Noddings (63%) Click here for info 9. Prescriptivism (63%) Click here for info 10. Sartre (61%) Click here for info 11. Bentham (59%) Click here for info 12. Hobbes (39%) Click here for info 13. Nietzsche (39%) Click here for info 14. Aristotle (38%) Click here for info 15. Cynics (36%) Click here for info 16. Stoics (27%) Click here for info 17. Rand (24%) Click here for info 18. Hume (22%) Click here for info 19. Plato (14%) Click here for info