|Plinths, absinthe, or terebinths: no one rides for free.
||[Aug. 24th, 2004|09:37 pm]
The American Caliban
- Today, Tamara and I were sitting at D's and two annoying people were there and Annoying Woman said to Annoying Man "Hey! Come to my car! There's something I've been meaning to give you for 2 and a half years!" And I murmured "blowjob" and she murmured "herpes" but they didn't hear us. The end.
- I made chicken + eggplant + sweet pepper stirfry with spicy peanut sauce and poppy seeds tonight and it was damned good.
- Overheard on the patio, for the millionth time: "If you did that, let me tell you, you'd make a lot of money. You just have to have the right idea at the right time."
- She'll be someone else's baby, and I'll be underground / The next time round.
- When I was a kid my mother would sometimes put tuna on toast and pour Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup over it. I am nostalgic for this. I am not nostalgic for the spaghetti I was served by the Newport-Mesa Unified School District's cafeterias, which had some really nasty sweet red sauce on it.
- Full fathom five my OS X CD lies, apparently.
something tells you that you've got to get away from it