First I want to thank the entire team for the hard work and dedication you've shown this year. As we approach the holidays, the Management Team wishes to express thankfulness and emphasize that the entire org chart is vital to our success.
It's time once again to review our key focus matrix and hone in on the heart. The points we're about to list are non-negotiable and I can't estimate their importance. Let's hammer in with a laser-like focus on these.
- The threat of refinancing: how lower rates drag us all down.
- The hidden links between skateboarding and Hepatitis C: do we know enough?
- Zoning reforms necessary to encourage urban fish farming.
- End ethnic set-asides in the mortuary industry.
- Phrenology in the public schools: is Medicare responsible?
- Hogs for Heroes: soldiers need to know we have a pig for them.
- An America Without Simony: If not now, when?
- An end to subsidized quahog farming is the beginning of free trade in bivalves.
If you have any questions or comments, speak right up! My door is always open.