This year I have concenterated on domestic issues close to those which threaten our families. At the implementation level I have implemented the Dairy Protein Extension Act which allows low-income families to substitute edible pork plasma-based nondairy dairy products. I was a co-sponsor with Senator Diebold on H.R. 3331, the 2006 Picket Fences Act, otherwise known as "Tom Sawyer's Law." Together we've made a big step towards ending the whitewashing.
I am proud to say that I have visitated many businesses in our business district and worn their hats. And I have heard what you say. You said: go back to Sacramento, and I did. In Sacramento I have sat on committees as well as in my office. I want to bring back to you the knowledge that we are having great meetings with some dynamic and forward-looking movers and shakers, and that the future still lies ahead.
Here are the key issues I'm facing for you today while sitting:
- Toxic parricides in your water supply
- No more rubber-stamping of pork barrels
- Mandatory abstinence education for newlyweds
- Appropriate taxation for refrigerator magnets
- State-funded monotreme reserves
- No more abortions in public libraries
- Whither baleen?
- Secure online dating
- Restricting sex offender access to Garanimals
- Federal notaries on all airline flights
- Ending nepotism in the drywall industry once and for all