|even a baby sloar is kind of big
||[Aug. 2nd, 2006|05:36 pm]
The American Caliban
Today all of the subject lines on my craigslist feeds are Smiths songs, somehow:
- Set aside your troubles, we haven't been murdalized by a giant CGI asteroid.
- Of course we have at least 99 problems to set aside.
- One of our problems is making sure the Dewey Decimal number for porches is correct.
- Kevin recommends that you stalk yourself annually to find out what everyone else already knows.
- Evangelical Christianity and American right-wing party politics have become almost an identity, but one pastor was willing to give up one for the other, even at great personal and professional cost. His book and other writings and audio are on his church's website.
- If you're, like, a total bitch, you should use Lydia Pinkham's Vegetable Compound.
TIFFANY HARVEY WHERE ARE YOU MY DAUGHTER
Missed something (OC to Hellman)
red running shorts
To chastity from deja vu
Exhausting all means (Irvine)
Sweetie with herpes
Sweetie with herpes, I know, I know, it's serious.
sanity in the pulpit? Imagine that....
"No matter how much you suck, you can call yourself a writer; but you don’t see guys who can draw unconvincing stick figures calling themselves artists, do you?"
THIS WHOLE SENTENCE WAS AT ME, WASN'T IT
The asteroid was interesting. I just wish it could have told the part about where the aliens transport a select few healthy human specimens (whose minds were wiped to avoid trauma) to yet another planet to continue on the human race, which they created in a test tube. The first planet was mars, but we all see what a failure that was.
Here is London
giddy of London
Is it time for Valtrex or what?