We have questions, here.
- What's that kind of work pay at the entry level? Are paid internships available for students?
- What training is necessary? Is there a formal certification process, or do meme poisoners learn ad hoc or on an apprenticeship basis?
- Does meme poisoning require special equipment? If so, how much does it cost and can it be provided by my employer or professional group?
- Is this profession regulated? Does a prospective meme poisoner need to obtain local or national accreditation or approval in his or her area of practice?
- What advice would you give a young person intent on a career as a meme poisoner?