List of unrelated observations and beans
- Mozilla Firebird is a pretty good browser. Fast and doesn't blow up.
- Cannelini beans cooked with fennel rule.
- Steve Lopez' column on our local bonehead racist legislator is great.
- My new pressure cooker is amazing! I am now a pressure cooker commercial. Especially since the beans listed above.
- I can't recommend 20 years of loneliness, sexual inhibition, and missed opportunities as a lifestyle for anyone else, but it's worked for me! *
- As a child I believed that avocadoes were a root vegetable.
- I am going to go listen to "Sad Eyes from Van Nuys" by Ferdinand very very loud now.
*And by "worked for me" I mean stunted my life and left me approaching middle age in a state of existential despair.