|My Iron Bung
||[Feb. 21st, 2006|12:14 pm]
The American Caliban
- How do Swedes survive past 40 eating delicious stuff like this all the time? Also, Elaine, please stop trying to kill me with your blog, thanks!
- Hmm. Chinese wine?
- Craigslist post du jour: Carol, or T-Bone?
- From Japan, a land where things are different, the be your own cat keychain. Thanks, 'vark.
- Mr. Toast presents: SPACE LORE FROM THE MEAT PEOPLE.
- The Taklimakan Desert of Western China does not look very hospitable, at least from satellite height.
- For hoyvenmayven and other smarties: THE DEFINITIVE FRINK. This isn't the Monsterometer...
- Ursi linked to a fine photo gallery of the Venetian version of Carnival: very different from Brazil, and very beautiful.