I think I'll call you "appetite".
- Baristas, coffee obsessives and others may enjoy Ursi's links to Latte Art today.
- I expect weird stuff to happen in Southern California, but not an official Catholic heresy trial in San Bernardino. (Bugmenot if you get registration honk)
- From these illustrations it would appear that 17th century eye doctors would put donuts on your eyes.
- Beware of fraudulent flu cures.
- I do not claim to understand why the World's Fastest Clown would be an effective anti-drug program for kids. (obvious coulrophobia warning for miss_education and others)
- Here are some useful cover sheets for the TPS reports at your office (PDF). Those of you who work with actual secret information should probably not use them. Thanks, 'Vark!!
- I wonder if spacemummy has done any Mexican wrestling movies?