|the bitter asswipe rides again
||[Nov. 23rd, 2005|02:07 pm]
The American Caliban
- Hey look everybody there's a DEAD ABORTED FETUS IN THE SKY AAA AAA AAAAIIIIIIGGGH. Man, it's bad enough when they bring those pictures down to the beach and freak out the children.
- Yeah, so, the space shuttle broke again. And stuff.
- I'm sure brianenigma will welcome this opportunity to actually wear the sea monkeys around his neck instead of just watching them slowly die in a tank.
- Our oppressive goons are also comic opera idiots.
- ohnotheydidnt presents a combo of Michael Jackson probably wouldn't like emacs either and dude you shouldn't be apologizing to Jennifer.
2005-11-23 10:28 pm (UTC)
Hey look everybody there's a DEAD ABORTED FETUS IN THE SKY AAA AAA AAAAIIIIIIGGGH. Man, it's bad enough when they bring those pictures down to the beach and freak out the children.
I once had the pleasure of watching Strych9 almost make someone pass out as we were standing in front of Planned Parenthood headquarters in Washington, DC to protect it from terrorists. This person walked by with one of those typically gruesome sandwich board signs with big lurid color photo of an aborted foetus (actually probably a late still-born, not that facts would matter to them).
Strych9, who had already been up way too long, way too early was in no mood. He simply said as she passed: "You'd sell a lot more if you showed em after they were cooked...I hear they taste a lot like chicken..."
Actually, they taste more like Spam. Which would probably go over better in Hawaii anyway. Those kids love their spam.
I actually had the Sea Monkey wristwatch a couple of years ago.
Is it my ISP, or does that first article have no accompanying photos? That's a story that's crying out for a picture feature.