?
?
November 6 2005, 16:29
Electuary of Jallap... is a good Phlegmagogue. The launch command password is "admin". I'll write it down for you on this Post-It™. (thanks to trinnit for this one) GOAT ON TRAMPOLINE !Further madness from SEMA: tires that make colored and scented smoke . "Thanks" to eyeteeth for sending me the link to this fabulous book about child rearing . So to speak. The cover is so creepy that I want to leave the planet and not come back. I have no idea wtf is going on in this site, but it's flash animation and it makes coffee fly through my nose: 86 The Onions is a very strange diner. Thanks, Aardvark ! I now want to buy a small cow . Drunks who ask for tattoos in foreign languages often get humorously bad ones. Apparently it's even worse if you're a dumbass white supremacist . Exclusive first photos of the H5N1 bird flu virus from a Norwegian paper! It looks like an evil Mickey Mouse to me: I wouldn't have thought a digital sun dial was possible.