Printer Friendly For Over 20 Years
- Scientific American has a good general article on flu pandemic preparation
- Today's wacky Norwegians story: hilarious anti-littering ad campaign.
- As chosen by the Daily Telegraph and Novartis in the UK, here are the best science photos of 2005. I especially like the peppercorn next to the salt grain:
- Wait, wait, wait. My country's people are spending $3.29 billion on WHAT this year? Empires in Decline, folks, Empires in Decline.
- Surreality TV: America's Next Top Muppet.
- I am enjoying the eggcorns. And by "enjoying" I mean "cringing in a snobby way".